Title: Welcome To The Dollhouse
Air Date: October 18, 2005
Written by: Keith Eisner
Directed by: Jackson Douglas
Episode Description from TV Guide:
"Welcome To The Dollhouse"
Tuesday , October 18 2005 Original
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET
WHAT'S IN A NAME? - Richard (Edward Herrmann) tries to get information from Logan (Matt Czuchry) about Rory's (Alexis Bledel) future plans, but Logan mistakenly thinks that Richard is asking when the two of them plan to marry. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is in favor of Taylor's (Michael Winters) plan to change all the Stars Hollow street names back to their original historic names, until she learns that the street where the Dragonfly Inn is located was once known by a disgusting name. Rory makes a surprising confession to Logan. Richard finally faces the fact that he should never have let Rory drop out of Yale, and shows up at Lorelai's house to talk things over. Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liz Torres and Sean Gunn also star. Jackson Douglas directed the episode written by Keith Eisner.
- Emily is having the intercom in the poolhouse fixed.
- Richard talks to Logan.
- "I love you" from Rory to Logan.
- Emily & Richard Search the poolhouse and Emily is heard saying OMG in the promo.
- There is some problems at the Dragonfly Inn but it is fix by the end of the episode, Taylor wants to change the street names and the Dragonfly Inn gets a bad one.
- Luke gives some kids at the diner cookies.
- Lorelai doesn't want coffee from Luke so the problem could be big?
- Richard goes to the CS to talk to Lorelai.
Updated October 16th, 2005 - 3 pages, that's all we got out of an 80 page script. With the street names that Taylor wants to change we might get a twon meeting. When Richard goes to talk to Lorelai at Luke and Lorelai house I hope Luke is there and Lorelai wants him to stay because she wants his support and help.
The sides are out but no link is available, but a recap of them can be found here.